BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

♥visit my blog♥

2012年5月1日星期二

1/5/2011

hi, now is month of may
i dun know what wrong with me????
something make me like crazy.....
previously i have a lot of friends
but right now, make less than friends
Actually i want to know, Am i is no good friends
or my attitude got something wrong  with my nerves
I also dun know i Always look like unhappy face
I so scare i will be alone in this world
I know i something spoke people like no good attitude with them
but i already know them dun like me too much.....
Why i stay at this world....
I never do good thing in this world
I always look like the evil.....
God, can you tell me or dream me the true thing .....
I want to know
And i give my friends, my bf and my family big trouble for them
I hope with i died i can go to hell, i dun survival this world or angle
and i wish all may birthday baby and happy labour day for all worker
and time to say good night


0 comments:

welcome .....